Instructions & Information:
- To be eligible for a wholesale account with Ancestral Wholesale, you MUST be in a business that is retailing or manufacturing the products that you are buying, or in a business that uses the products to service the public. A business license or resale number is required, where applicable. If you have any questions about whether or not you qualify for an account, please contact us.
- To apply for a wholesale account, or to activate your existing wholesale account for online ordering, please fill out and submit the form below. Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
- Please be sure to provide us with a valid email address so that we can notify you once your account has been approved and activated. ONCE YOU APPLY, PLEASE CREATE A PROFILE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ONCE THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN APPROVED
- Sales tax will be charged on all orders shipped to California unless we have your California Seller's Permit number on file.
- ALL WHOLESALE APPLICATIONS MUST SUBMIT THEIR IRS EIN LETTER OR ARTICLES OF ORGANIZATION, AND CREATE AN ACCOUNT PRIOR TO ACCEPTANCE
TO APPLY, CLICK HERE
ONCE YOU APPLY, PLEASE CREATE A PROFILE. YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL ONCE THE ACCOUNT HAS BEEN APPROVED
Does Ancestral Wholesale accept international orders?
No, we currently are only shipping domestically within the United States.
What methods of payment does Ancestral Wholesale accept?
For online wholesale orders, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express.
Does Ancestral Wholesale charge sales tax?
For wholesale orders, we will need a valid sales tax exemption on file, or they will also be subject to tax, based on your location and the items being ordered. Customers shipping to California can be exempt from being charged sales tax by submitting a Certificate of Resale form and/or California Seller's Permit. For more information on sending us your California Seller’s Permit number, including the necessary form, contact us.
What do I do if my order was damaged during shipment?
We go to great lengths to ensure that your order is correct, properly packaged, and well protected. Despite our best efforts, damage sometimes occurs during shipment. We strongly recommend that you always inspect your shipment before signing. If any exterior damage is visible, we recommend that you refuse shipment; if there is interior damage, please contact us immediately.